Welcome to The Re-Enchant Your Life Podcast with me, Rebecca-Anuwen.
On today’s Show I’m joined by Vanessa Couto and we dive deep into all things astrological, including:
- What 2021 has in store for us
- How Astrological events aren’t a ‘one and done’ phenomena
- How using the symbolic language of astrology can bring deeper meaning
- How having an understanding of history and the symbolic language of astrology can bring context to current events
- How facts don’t change hearts, but connecting to story can
- How many people have enough astrological knowledge to be ‘dangerous’, but not enough to be wise
- How we can tune into the resonance of past astrological events and understand how that affects us today
- How interpreting astrological events can make us, and the world around us, feel less chaotic
- Freedom vs responsibility is the challenge of the Aquarian era
- Individually and collectively it’s time to decide what needs to be ‘cut down’/pruned, so that we can grow back stronger
What advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t give up on doing art and pursuing astrology. Don’t listen to those who are not in the arena.
Do you have a personal mission?
For myself is to be able to link my livelihood with my gifts and talents. To do work that is meaningful to me and be able to make a living from it.
What does spirituality mean to you?
A way we each have to connect with the forces that are beyond this physical world. It gives life meaning, sense of purpose, and perspective.
Vanessa Couto is an archetypal astrologer & teacher. She helps creatives and mystics who want to gain clarity on how to align their soul’s calling with a more fulfilling livelihood. She believes we each are born as an answer to a question of our times, and it’s our time to step up to the plate. Through weaving astrology, myth, and depth psychology, Vanessa helps her clients see the path ahead from a broader perspective, so they can move forward with clarity and confidence.
Vanessa runs monthly New Moon Salons, Learn more here